I Am The Cat Woman
I am the cat woman
I help the strays
I will answer their call
to the end of my days
I am the cat woman
unleashed on the night
For the unloved and unwanted
I carry light
I am the cat woman
burying a dove
Crying to the stars
that hover above
I am the cat woman
who wants only love
Who pleads with the moon
shining above
I am the cat woman
with a lioness heart
beating hardness and mercy
as it’s torn apart
I help the strays
I will answer their call
to the end of my days
I am the cat woman
unleashed on the night
For the unloved and unwanted
I carry light
I am the cat woman
burying a dove
Crying to the stars
that hover above
I am the cat woman
who wants only love
Who pleads with the moon
shining above
I am the cat woman
with a lioness heart
beating hardness and mercy
as it’s torn apart

10 Comments:
what happened......where are all of your posts???
Taking a break? Yeah, like you could actually do that. Hope to see you back soon.
I hope you come back soon.....
Taking naps? Rescueing cats? Did you finally find a friend in your area to go out and play with? Hope you're back soon, and rested and a little less lonely than when you went away.
just checkin in on you.....hope everything is ok.
It's been nearly two months, ever coming back? At least post a hello so we know you're still of this world.
Please, I'm worried now! Are you o.k.? Please at least post a hello so we know you're alright.
try http://catwomanflix.blogspot.com/
i found her!
Jennifer, thank you. I don't know when you posted the site, I've been so busy at work and stuff I haven't been checking on a regular basis. Anyway, thanks. At least now I know she's still out there.
yes why u take down ur posties??
mummie and i wike you. we sorri we not cum bye in long while.
we wikes your poem. Mummie feel wike dat to alot.
Katie Ann Kitty II
Post a Comment
<< Home